DUD-E would not be possible without the help of our colleages.
- Teague Sterling, for website programming
- ChEMBL, the medicinal chemistry database, https://www.ebi.ac.uk/chembldb/
- ChemAxon, for fingerprints and other tools, http://chemaxon.com
- OpenEye Scientific Software, for OEChem and Omega, http://eyesopen.com
- Schrodinger, for Epik, http://schrodinger.com
- Andrew Good, for early expert feedback.
- Feedback from the community, particularly as marshalled by Anthony Nicholls and Ajay Jain
- We thank NIGMS for financial support (GM71896 to BKS and JJI)